This year try something new in a classic by embracing the high-tech golf and entertainment. Join us to experience great golf, food, fun, entertainment, and networking while helping the Houston community.Register Now
May 6th, 2019
12pm – 4 pm
Topgolf | 1030 Memorial Brook Blvd, Houston, TX 70084
Single Golfer $175
Sponsorship packages available
Participate in fundraising
Give back to your community
The Houston Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce annual golf tournament and silent auction has chosen Top Golf as the venue in order to offer something for everyone. The Tournament is May 6th, 2019, 12:00- 4:00pm at Top Golf Houston, 1030 Memorial Brook Boulevard, Houston, TX, 77084. The venue provides loads of fun, great golf at all skill levels, food, contests, prizes and networking opportunities. The tournament starts at 12 noon; everyone gets plenty of practice time and a chance to get settled in to have a fun and memorable afternoon. The tournament ends at 4pm.
The proceeds of the tournament and silent auction provide funding for the Houston Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, to continue the good work the Chamber does. In addition, this year the Chamber has partnered with two charities-Disability Rights Texas and Kids Meals, donating a portion of the proceeds from the Golf Classic. We hope you will join us in the endeavor. Here is more information about each organization:
• Disability Rights Texas (https://www.disabilityrightstx.org/) is dedicated to helping people with disabilities understand and exercise their rights under the law, ensuring their full and equal participation in society.
• Kids Meals fights (https://kidsmealsinc.org/) to end childhood hunger by delivering free healthy meals to the doorsteps of Houston’s hungriest preschool-aged children and through collaboration provide their families with resources to help end the cycle of poverty.
Our Committee Chair, includes M. Sandra Scurria, MD, MD VIP Concierge Physicians, Todd Ledet, Schooley Mitchel, Heather Holland, Holland Energy Consulting, Kevin Roe, Profiles by Sanford are leading the charge to enroll players, sponsors, volunteers and silent auction items. There is still time to get on the committee and be part of the planning process.
Learn a little bit about our team members:
• M. Sandra Scurria, MD, MD VIPConcierge Physician, a personalized primary care practice dedicated to prevention and one on one VIP medical care.
• Todd Ledet, Optimization Specialist with Schooley Mitchell, the largest independent reduction consulting company in North America deliver expert consulting advice to ensure clients are receiving superior telecommunications, merchant services and small package shipping at the best price.
• Heather Holland, Founder and Managing Principal of Holland Energy Consulting, Human Resources and Business Consulting.
• Kevin Roe, Franchise Manager, Store Operations, Profiles by Sanford, a weight management system developed by physicians at Sanford that provides, nutrition, activity and coaching to ensure success.
Contact us for sponsorship packages.
(Only 5 available)
(Only 4 available)
(Only 4 available)